Call now - 020 8215 1205

Overstayer mum of a British child granted discretionary leave to remain

30 October 2017 Written by Paul John & Co Solicitors Category: Immigration Services

Our client came to UK in 2004 as a visitor and has been an overstyer in UK since then. While in UK she had a baby who was a British citizen by birth. We applied for a visa for the mother to stay with the mother and the same has now been granted by the Home Office in UK.


Speak to us now - 020 8215 1205

Immigration: Experts

We have extensive experience in successfully helping businesses and individuals apply for a wide range of UK visas. When you work with us, you will receive clear, practical and reliable advice to help you achieve your immigration goals.