SAME DAY VISA SERVICEUK Visa applications can be submitted in person or by post. Postal applications normally may take 1 or 2 months for a decision while most of the visa applications if straight forward can be dealt under the premium service (same day service) at the Public Enquiry Office of the UK Border Agency.
We as legal representatives are allowed to submit same day service visa applications on behalf of our clients at UKBA Public enquiry Offices. The benefit of the service is that you will be able to get a decision in your application within 24 hours in most of the cases and there is no need for the long stressful wait for the result of your application. Further as immigration experts we can make sure that your applications are submitted with all the relevant documents as required under the Immigration rules.
UKBA charges an additional premium fees for same day service visa applications and individuals can make an appointment with the UKBA for using this service. But getting an appointment for the visa application in the appropriate time can be quite strenuous.
We solicitors are allocated weekly slots by UK Border Agency to make application on behalf of our clients and therefore will be able to readily offer appointments at PEO on behalf of our clients on short notice. Further we will prepare your application to the highest standards and requirements prescribed by the UKBA. Our representative
will personally take the application to the UK Border Agency on your behalf and make sure that the documents are safely handed over to the case workers for processing.
We will be able to process the following applications under the premium same day service:
1. Indefinite Leave to Remain in UK applications (SET O and SET (M)) for Tier 1 Migrants, Tier 2 Migrants, Work Permit holders, Domestic workers and Dependant Spouses/ Unmarried/ Civil Partners of British Citizens or people with indefinite leave to remain in UK.
2. Further leave to remain applications for Domestic workers, Dependant Spouses/ Unmarried Partners/ Civil Partners of a British Citizen or a person with indefinite leave to remain and other purpose applications which are allowed under the same day service applications.
3. Tier 1(General) and Tier 2 applications and their extension applications.
4. Tier 4 student applications and Tier 1 (Post Study Worker) Visa Applications. Transfer of Visa into a new passport applications.
5. For Point based system and further leave to remain applications involving biometric data, the applicants will have to attend the UKBA with our representatives for recording their biometrics.
If you wish to utilise our service for these applications under the same day service please contact our office at 0208 215 1205 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and a staff will contact you shortly. Please note that we will only get limited weekly slots with the UKBA and therefore book us in advance to avoid disappointments.
N.B: The applications will only accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of Paul John & Co Solicitors.